Re[2]: thermostat

To: mdporter@rt66.com (Return requested), npenney@erols.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: thermostat
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 02 Jul 1997 11:54:32 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 0142733BA79B8032-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 02 Jul 1997 11:54:32 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 02 Jul 1997 11:54:32 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0142733BA79B8032*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     au contrare, mes amie!!! (forgive the spelling, but get the point)!

     The whole issue of flow, heat transfer and mechanics is far too fluid
     for me (forgive the pun)...but the list has already correctly pointed
     out that there is a point beyond which increasing rate of flow has a
     negative effect on heat transfer...and therefore cooling...making the
     comments below (forgive the bluntness) wrong!

     PMcQ