RE: VTR National

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: VTR National
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:07:10 -0500
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
><Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com> writes:

    Richard>    If cars could sign a waiver then they should
    Richard> sign speeding tickets as well;-) I was asked to
    Richard> pull my car into a nice spot on the grass near
    Richard> our room on Wed. afternoon for a photo
    Richard> session. When asked about signing any releases
    Richard> there was no comment. Perhaps you only need
    Richard> something signed when you take pictures of people
    Richard> not cars. They have my name and numbers if
    Richard> required.

I guess I'm just mostly concerned about misrepresentation
of the vehicles.  At least if you have to be contacted about
publishing, you have a small chance of correcting publisher's
misteaks <ahem>.  I'd hate to see some of the over-restored
trailer queens around here represented as "original" in some
(theoretically) definitive sourcebook...
                                                        -MM