Re: VTR National

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR National
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:37:03 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
SUCHAK wrote:

> "Mr. Mike" Passaretti wrote:
>
> > Don't the cars have to sign a waiver?  Or at least the owners?
> >
> >                                                                 -MM
>
> I think it's only if the owner is mentioned by name..   Otherwise it's
> just like he had spotted it on the street and took it's picture.
>
> (Pure conjecture, of course..)
>
> John

I spoke with Bill Kramer who was taking the pictures, to verify what I
thought he had told me about the book the pictures will be in.  It will
be a small book about Triumphs Tr2 - TR8 with a writeup about the
manufacturer and pictures of the cars.  It will be out next spring.  He
said that the pictures had come out very good.

Joe Worsley