RE: Tire Opinions Please

To: dchilds@lawson.epri.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tire Opinions Please
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 10:46:30 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
The 175's will fit great. The 185 will only work on the rear. On the front
you will hit the firewall and lip on the fender well. As far as brands go I
just pick the one with the coolest tread pattern;-).
  I have a set of Interceptors that are Dunlop copies (made by Dunlop) that
I like and were cheap at Discount tire. I also have a set of Goodyear GTII's
from NTW that I like just as well.
Go get some rubber!
Richard Cerald