Re: FW: Spit clutch master and shiprights disease

To: J Schoonmaker <Schoonmaker@msn.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Spit clutch master and shiprights disease
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:28:15 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
J Schoonmaker wrote:

>         Anything else I should be thinking at this point??  Any serious
>warnings or
> advice from the list?
>
> Jim Schoonmaker
> Manlius, NY
> 79 Spitfire (32K original owner miles)

Jim,

As long as you have the cover off, clean, recrimp, and secure the
electical connections on your transmission.  This would be the back up
light circuit, and the overdrive circuit (if you have overdrive).  There
has been discussion on the list of late regarding bad electrical
connections.  Small problem, easy to fix.  So long as you have access.

Drive on!

Brian N.

79 Spit
65 Spit