Mexican Standoff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mexican Standoff
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:09:30 EST
How do folks out there handle selling parts over the net? I've
recently listed my Spitfire parts on the VTR website and the response
has been pretty good.

...but once a person has expressed interest, how can parts be
exchanged for money without someones rear end hanging out?

Should I make people pay for parts before shipping them? Will they
think I'm a scammer? I'm not really trying to make any money off
this, I just want to clear some space for TR4A parts....

Is it reasonable to make the buyer pay for shipping? Is it reasonable
not to split up a pair of something - like seats?

I would really appreciate any input from buyers and sellers... I do
both....
Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando