FW: Electric Cooling Fans

To: "'triumph list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Electric Cooling Fans
From: "Kohout, Robert" <kohout@jbc.js.mil>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:59:07 -0400
Hot Damn!!  Here comes the thread that should start discussing frequency
(hertz), peak voltage and rms, field coils and how a voltage regulator
works.  I am also surprised that no one has mentioned that on most older
american v8 cars the belt driven fan has a viscous clutch that reduces
the amount of power required to drive it when the car is being driven.
(Hot Damn - another thread!!!)  :)