Re: Electric Cooling Fans

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electric Cooling Fans
From: The Garrisons <garrison@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:44:36 -0700
Cc: Jody007@aol.com, 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Except that the fan, being thermostically controlled, only runs when
needed.  Mine doesn't run at all as long as I'm going 30-35 MPH or faster,
and then doesn't come on unless I'm stopped for over 2 or 3 minutes.

Incidentally, there's one small advantage to mounting the fan in front of
the radiator as a "pusher"; since it's in the cool air instead of in the
hot air from the radiator, it'll last longer.

- Gene Garrison