Spitfire on PBS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire on PBS
From: Brian Borgsatede <Sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:47:12 -0500 (CDT)
I saw a show on my local PBS station about the Spitfire airplane.

I too would like to see a 1000 HP, RR Merlin engine in a TR Spitfire!

At the very end of the show, they said that the plane was
going to be called the Shrew, but was finally called the Spitfire.

How would you like to be seen driving your Triumph Shrew!!

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,    I       '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I
sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu                I