TR3 wirinbg harness

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 wirinbg harness
From: Paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul Poplawski, Phd)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:46:39 -0600 (MDT)
I have had a partial wiring harness meltdown due to a short in one part of
the system ... the high beam switch, installed by a mechanic I thought knew
what he was doing.  I own a '57 TR3 .. it's gorgeous by the way.  It now
appears that the entire harness may have to be replaced since the meltdown
seems to have spread to the right side of the harness near the headlight
all the way back to the switch.

My question is this ... not being extremely mechanical, but being fairly
obsessive when need be, I was wondering just how difficult putting in a new
harness would be if I had the harness, wiring diagram, time and a bit of
patience?  A local mechanic wants to charge me 16 hours times $60/hr for
this job.  What do you all think?

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ
Paul Poplawski, Ph.D.
email = ppoplawski@state.de.us  or  paulpop@ssnet.com
phone (service) = 302/737-4491    weekday office = 302/577-4980