RE: GT6 Perplexia

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwartz@encad.com>
Subject: RE: GT6 Perplexia
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:58:27 -0400
I think the shims he's refering to are approx 1/2" disks with 3 holes
for the studs and a center hole for the top shock bolt to protrude... at
the top of the front springs between the top spring plate (round with 3
vertical studs) and the upper suspension-frame spring mount.

The shims otherwise referred to are to adjust camber, as you stated

Clark