TR6: bad rocker shaft.

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6: bad rocker shaft.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:13:43 -0500
    It appears that my Rocker Arm assembly is shot. The shaft is very
worn. I can see ridges where the rocker arms have worn into the shaft.
Since the best price I have found on a rebuilt Rocker Assembly is
~$250.00.    Does anyone know the best place to get roller rockers for
my '6?  TRF and Moss sell them at a premium. I wonder why they only cost
a ~300.00 for a Chevy V8, and around $900- $1200 for TR 6 cylinders.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/