Re: TR6: bad rocker shaft.

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6: bad rocker shaft.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:32:26 -0500
    My rocker shaft looks like it has maybe 1/32 or a little less wear.
I wonder if this explains some of the knitting machine sound that's been
emanating from under the hood? I know the valve train is already a bit
loud, but mine seemed quite a bit noisier then most.
    I think i've already decided to go with the roller rockers. I can
convert for under $500.00 which is a bit more palatable than $900.00.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/