Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??

To: dstauffa@csc.com, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:06:12 -0500
    In Germany this is a common practice also. They get quite irate if
you don't move fast enough. I myself have yelled 'Abfanger' (beginner
driver) on occasion at errant drivers. We Americans don't seem to get it
that the left lane is not for cruising, but passing. Irks me to no end
when someone is cruising in the FAST LANE with no one on the right.  Not
that any of us would be caught lolly gagging in the fast lane.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/