RE: tr6 diff seals

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: RE: tr6 diff seals
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:30:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
With my recent experience overhauling my differential,  I 've been thinking
about reviewing my notes and maybe producing a white paper that could be
put on the web somewhere to make it available to all.  Unfortunately, I've
been so occupied just trying to get this TR6 back on the road that all time
is consumed by that process.  AND I would not want to publish ANYTHING
until AFTER I have test driven the car and proved that my overhaul was
successful : - ( ).  The one thing I did find is that you have to be
willing to tear the diff apart about a dozen or so times to get the
tolerances right.  It's more tedious than anything else.  Good way to spend
a weekend.

More on this later...much later.

Dave,
San Diego