Re: tr6 fuel pump

To: peterz@merak.com (Peter Zaborski)
Subject: Re: tr6 fuel pump
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 97 12:47:09 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("'TR6 List'")
Hey Peter,

        I purchased a AC Filter rebuild kit from TRF a few months back.  I have
not installed it yet, but I will check on it tonight to see what the
Diaphragm looks like.

        I will say that when I received the kit it arrived in a original box
that appeared to be about 20+ years old (i.e. faded, and top held shut by
a piece of yellowed tape.).  I called TRF about this and they said I
could send it back, but they had no more in stock, and could not tell me
when they might receive more.  Surprising for a part they've sold over
500 of in the last 8 months.  That's over 60 a month.  You would think
they might keep 10 or 20 on the shelf.  You would also expect the box
that I received to look somewhat new.

        I'll report back tomorrow.

Later,
JHD IV