Re: tr6 fuel pump

To: peterz@merak.com (Peter Zaborski)
Subject: Re: tr6 fuel pump
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 97 8:09:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("'TR6 List'")
Hey Peter (and everyone else),

        Well I checked last night and it appears the TRF has delivered to me an
original AC-Delco rebuild kit for my fuel pump.  The metal rod sticking
out of the side of the diaphragm with the small metal plate.  The rebuild
kit is in a old AC-Delco box, and is labeled as being manufactured in
England.

        I can't imagine why I was sent an original, when TRF is second sourcing
these parts.  To think, when I got this kit, after waiting for it on
backorder for a few weeks, I was upset that I was sold something that
looked like it was sitting on the shelf for a number of years.  Now,
thanks to the list, I'm happy to find out I probably have exactly the
right kit.

        Sometimes you do get lucky.

Later,
JHD IV