RE: ATF in the petrol

To: Zempel_David@spmm.lmms.lmco.com
Subject: RE: ATF in the petrol
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 97 10:20:34 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
David,
        > Does MMO have any detergent in it as ATF does.

I dont know this one.  My limited knowledge of MMO is that
it is a "zero-weight" oil.  I've searched the web for info, and could
not find any.  I guess I should check the tin to see if there is a
telephone number I can call for more info.

I can divulge the "urban myth" associated with this product.  Supposedly
developed in WWII, it was supposedly used in aircraft engines especially
in areas with gas of marginal quality.  I'm sure there are a zillion other
stories
as well.

Can anyone help out here?

        Shane Ingate in San Diego