Re: Basic Positive Ground Question

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Basic Positive Ground Question
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:18:57 -0800
Cc: Jerry McDonald <blknwht@nwrain.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To add one tiny bit to Trevor's response, below...

Think of the "ground" on your (or any) car as a "common," as in common
electrical connecting buss.  Whether it is positive or negative wouldn't
really matter, except that some components are "polarized" *and* use
their mounting points as a method of grounding.  This is where the
trouble comes in with regard to positive vs. negative grounded vehicles.

-Schuyler

--
Schuyler E. Grace
schuyler@bellsouth.net