RE: Towing Spitfire : Uhaul Car Dolly

To: "'Spitfire15@prodigy.com'" <Spitfire15@prodigy.com>
Subject: RE: Towing Spitfire : Uhaul Car Dolly
From: "Storrs, Gary" <GStorrs@MediaOne.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:29:50 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        Chris,

        Personally, I prefer to get all four wheels off the ground.  I
know
        that you have already ruled this out, but you might want to
re-think
        it.  I recently trailered a Lotus Elan from Atlanta to Miami.
In preparing for this, I inquired with U-Haul on the price of their car
        trailer.  Their price was out of line.  However, when I called
back
        to find out the price for both the trailer and a truck with
which to
        pull it,  the price was less than for the trailer alone!
Apparently,
        they do not like to rent only the trailers.

                                                                Good
luck,
                                                                 Gary
Storrs