Re: Honesty

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:17:00 EST
In a message dated 98-01-08 03:54:42 EST, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK writes:

<< OK, OK, Got me a Ticket to Jacksonville, briefcase in hand, full with 6
 grand.......Hmmmmmmm I could be a song writer!!!  I'll be round later Don,
Hope
 you got that damn ol' Healey started as I supposed to be driving up to see
Andy
 Mace in it.  :-) >>

Uhhh, you were expecting to DRIVE it somewhere?  I thought you usually
pushed your cars.  But sure, no problem, since the car is "mint", and I
can certainly arrange for you to ride in it all the way to Andy's.  Trust
me...

Don "mint means 'green', doesn't it?" Marshall