RE: Honesty

To: Triumph q&a <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Honesty
From: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 11:19:21 -0700
Hi all!

Just to let everyone know that the gentleman we were discussing earlier
about the axle and no payment has contacted us and is sending another
check.

He says that he sent a check but it never came through his bank.  We
never got it, so it is probably in postal heaven (or H..).  He did get
our phone message, but lost our phone number and address.  We are giving
him the benefit of a doubt because we feel with everything else crazy
going on in this world, anything's possible.

I think we received over 35 messages to ours.  The response was
wonderful and, I think, shows what a great group we are.  No wonder the
Triumph cars survived...they had to in the face of the tenacity,
dedication and interest their owners and drivers have shown.

So, again, thanks to everyone.  And, the invitation to visit still
stands.  I make a mean cup of coffee!

Trish and Joe