Re: Honesty

To: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 19:48:43 -0500
Cc: Triumph q&a <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Trish (and Joe..)

It's too bad that you seem to have found one of what must be VERY few
bad apples on this list...  I've bought and swapped parts several times
with others here and have never had a bad experience...  One rule of
thumb is generally that the buyer sends a check and the parts go out
when it arrives.

Why don't you publish the welchers name here on the list?  Maybe it'll
spur him to action, or at least save the rest of us from dealing with
him.

Just my opinion..

John