Honesty

To: Triumph q&a <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Honesty
From: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 18:57:22 -0700
Hi listers!

You are right...this list is the best I've seen.  I want to thank all of
you that responded.  The vote is overwhelmingly for putting his name and
address on the list.

Because I've also been in the legal field (court clerk..district judge),
we've decided to email him ONE more time and give him an end date, and
then we'll let everyone know exactly who this character is.  Joe had
corresponded with him several times and thought he knew him.  Joe is
usually a very good judge of character, but he's also the most trusting
guy I know.  He's given away Spit parts just because someone else needed
them more than we did.  I hated to see how this guy treated us.

We were truly impressed by the support and offers of help from all of
you.  You are all invited to come and ride in my '70 Spit this spring
when we have it on the road.  We'll even serve coffee and donuts
(bagels?).

I'll let all of you know how it turns out.  Thanks again.

Trish

1970 Triumph Spitfire...almost ready to go!!!
Boise, ID