Re: Honesty

To: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 16:59:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe and Trish,

As much as I hate to recommend this, perhaps you should post the name
and e-mail address to keep this clown from burning someone else.

I'm going to hate myself for this, also, but can any of you legal types
disclose the ramifications of doing so?

Nobody wants to see this list abused by people taking advantage of its
good-hearted users but, I don't want to see anyone get their butt in a
sling either.

Charlie B.