TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu
Subject: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6
From: "John Duhart" <DUHART@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 08:04:09 -0500
Hey All,

        OK my alternator is dead.  I want to replace it with the Bosch
alternator for the Ford Fiesta.  FROm reading the articles on VTR it sounds
like a straight replacement.  The problem is I didn't see anyone mention what
year Ford Fiesta has the Bosch altenator.  Which years is it.

        I went to PepBoys yesterday and the guy got all pissed off that I
didn't know which year car.  (how dare I expect him to help me!)  Another parts
store said it looked like it would come out of a 91-93 Ford Fiesta.  Is this
correct?

Thanks,
JHD IV