Re: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6

To: Tim Taylor <tim@versa.com>
Subject: Re: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 18:48:07 -0800
Cc: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It seems that there were at least two alternators used on the Fiesta.
One, the bosch is rather expensive but apparantly is plug compatible
with many Triumphs.  The other is a Ford alternator and it requires an
external regulator.  It is cheap but the extra parts and wiring hassels
makes it less than desirable.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer