RE: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6

To: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>, "'Tim Taylor'" <tim@versa.com>
Subject: RE: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:20:52 +0100
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If you are a little patient, I'll look up the number on mine (takes till
tomorrow), didn't have such a problem in Scotland, went up to the
autoelectrician, said" I like a Bosch replacement for the one thats in
there", he went out, took a look and came up with exactly the right
one...25 ukp it was if I remember right.

Gernot