Re: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6

To: "John Duhart" <DUHART@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6: Ford Fiesta Alternator on a TR6
From: Tim Taylor <tim@versa.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:15:47 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
I know exactly what you mean.  I  asked at auto zone and said 'Well can you
just look at all the model years and see if it changed?"
Answer : "Hungh!"
I finnaly gussed and said 1978.  They quoted me a $30 price for a non-bosch
Ford Fiesta alternator.  Sounds like a deal, but does anyone Know if this
will fit?

> John Wrote ....       I went to PepBoys yesterday and the guy got all
>pissed off that I didn't know which year car.  (how dare I expect him to
>help me!)  Another parts store said it looked like it would come out of a
>91-93 Ford Fiesta.  Is this correct?
>
>Thanks,
>JHD IV

Tim Taylor                      888-800-5904 x1625phone
VersaCom Inc.                   512-310-9105 fax
http://www.versa.com