Re: Installing TR6 Transmission

To: The Brinkers <mbrinker@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Installing TR6 Transmission
From: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:03:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Are you using one of those "universal" clutch alignment tools? I find
these to be very sloppy and hard to get the plate centralized. I have
used the dummy input shafts made of plastic with a lot of success.

Also have you put the tranny in gear and tried turning the drive shaft
flange back and forth while pushing the tranny in - this often helps.

cheers

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates stevec@rtd.com