Re: Bad Day

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:09:11 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< the drivers seat reclined
 half way into the trunk (What's up with that?)  >>

For what it's worth, I had it explained to me by a 17 year old female photo
assistant of mine. I got into her car one day and the seats were way back and
I asked her the same question: "What's up with this?"
She replied that her male friends of the same age group (chronologically
speaking anyway) rode that way in imitation of those who wish to avoid being
seen by the authorities.
I guess it's a sort of juvenile "gangsta chic"