Re: Bad Day

To: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:33:44 +0000
Cc: toad@nlights.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rodney Orr wrote:

> Along the same train of thought, is it just me or do other lbc drivers feel
> that many other drivers (especially of Yank tanks, SUVs and 1/2 tons) don't
> 'respect' your lbc by tail gating, cutting off, and generally taking
> advantage of a smaller vehicle  - who's driver is very unlikely to put his
> car at risk by 'standing-up for his rights'?
> Rant mode off.
> Rod. '70 TR6 CC55899L

Rod: I think people buy SUV's to compleatly obliterate any sensation of
the outside world! Why deal with with other cars when you think you can
just drive over them? Around here I'm constantly dodging idiots on cell
phones, teenagers with 1000 watt stereos and the drivers seat reclined
half way into the trunk (What's up with that?) and senior citizens (who
should be on life support) trying to figure out them new fangled
freeways! Jeez! Hang up and Drive! Listen to the stereo in the lounge
chair at home! Take the bus! AGHHHH GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!
Whew, just getting pumped for the morning commute.