Re: Bad Day

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:37:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 10:33 PM 7/16/98 +0000, you wrote:

>phones, teenagers with 1000 watt stereos and the drivers seat reclined
>half way into the trunk (What's up with that?) and senior citizens (who

I dunno, they do it around here too.  I just laugh when all you can see
sticking up over the door frame is their stupid little head.  And the
funniest is when they take something like a Olds P-O-S and drop it down
with little shiny alloy wheels, tint the windows, and put in a huge stereo
and then cruise around with earplugs in playing rap so loud that you can't
hear yourself think.  Wait. did I say funny?

--Nate

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.