Re: Bad Day

To: toad@nlights.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:58:54 -0400 (EDT)
At 7:39 PM -0000 7/14/98, toad@nlights.net wrote:
>Hello All!
>
>I'll be damned. No matter how hard you try, someone always has to come
>along and spoil the fun.
>
>I'm furious. Not because of the accident, but because the jerk didn't
>have the balls or the honor to fess up and take it like a man. .
>
>Will
>Delivered from Northern Lights BBS, Everett, WA.

Will, last spring I took my daughter to the local park to see a flower
display at the greenhouse. four cars in the parking lot, counting my faded,
but straight and rust free, TR6. Parked 10 spaces from the nearest car. You
got it! When we left, some one had pulled up next to the TR and opened
their door right into the passenger side door! Nice crease, with white
paint added to highlight it. The bastard had left, not a trace!
My wife's jetta had the grill and front headlight smashed by a van in the
paking lot at work. The guy just drove off! Fourtunatley, some one in the
building saw it happen, and got the name of the contractor -it was on the
van is 3 foot tall letters! Sometimes ya get the bear....
Between yaking on cell phones, putting on make up, and driving around in
altered states, it's a wonder we're not getting mowed down in the streets