Re: Don't let it happen to you!

To: "Gauthier, Dave" <Dave.Gauthier@nike.com>
Subject: Re: Don't let it happen to you!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "\"'<triumphs@autox.team.net>'\" <" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Gauthier, Dave wrote:

> 2.    The Club should not be your only theft deterrent.

Given that the entire steering column and wheel can be removed without
much fuss on my TR4- I'm not going to buy a Club.  A pit bull, maybe... or
I'll lace the drivers' seat with explosives...

I also intend to insure the car as much as possible.  It will cost me a
bundle (nothing new- I once paid $600 for 6 months of insurance on a
*beater*) but I can drive without worry.  I hope.

In other news, the floor is almost fixed and I will soon move on to the
rocker panel... and the fenders.  Whew.

-Malcolm
'62 TR4 (not insured at all- but would require a mammoth effort to steal)