Re: REBUILD

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: REBUILD
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 07:54:45 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 4 Oct 1998, Michael Ferguson wrote:

> Ed Woods wrote:
> >
> > The TR4 engine is a snap to rebuild. Don't hesitate to do it yourself.
> >
> > Ed Woods
>
> Interesting. Never done one myself, but I've heard from lots of sources
> that the TR4 engine is a real BEAR to rebuild! Other opinions??

        Been there done that 2.5 times... With the right tools, parts and
        a good manual, you can get through it...

        It helps to have someone who's done it before to around to ask
        stupid questions and drink the bulk of the beer in your fridge
        while you pay the "sweat equity".

        My advice is do the deed... even if you have to do it yourself.
        You'll never have a greater opportunity to get REAL intimate with
        your TR... Besides, think of the ego boost you'll from driving a car
        with an engine you rebuilt yourself!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois