RE: TR3 Temp Gauge

To: <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Temp Gauge
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 07:57:25 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael,

I had the exact same experience with my TR3B that had sat in a field for
over a decade. Based on some input from the list, it LIGHTLY locked a vice
grip around it and just wiggled it back and forth for awhile. It didn't take
long until it came free. I had soaked in PB Blaster for several days first.
Frankly, I was shocked that it came out this way. I was very near cutting it
off. One thing you DON'T want to do is try to push it through by pressing
something against the bulb. This will definitely be a bad thing for it.

Good Luck!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B