Power Upgrades

To: submit <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Upgrades
From: Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:21:25 -0500
----Snip------
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:31:33 -0500
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: RE: Power Upgrades

I've also notice the engine slow down when it encounters a hill
(especially
that big mother from Watkins Glen village up to the track). If I turned
on
the lights when going up a hill, I'd probably never make it to the top
:-).
In fact, there's not much that doesn't make the engine slow down, but
we're
back into the extra HP discussion again...

Hi List!
        I get it. So the “Cheapest way to increase HP is:
run ALL the time with the Headlamps, wipers, & heater on ; therefore
when you want that “Extra” HP you turn off ALL that stuff, right? 8>)
-Cosmo