RE: Power Upgrades

To: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: RE: Power Upgrades
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:58:12 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> that big mother from Watkins Glen village up to the track). If I turned on
> I turned on the lights when going up a hill, I'd probably never make it to
> the top :-). In fact, there's not much that doesn't make the engine slow

So, are you saying the lights would cause this because of the increased
load on the alternator or because of the laws of physics, "for every action
there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Meaning the light photons are
pushing back on the car as they are exiting the headlight!

Sorry, its friday and I NEED A BREAK!!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 3/9/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108