Re: International drivers license

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: International drivers license
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:02:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Getting an International Drivers License is as simple as dropping by
your local AAA chapter with US$10 and smiling for a picture.  The
license is good for one year and is required to rent a car in some
countries and not in others.  Check with your travel agent to see if you
need one.

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."