Re: International drivers license

To: Hugh R McAleer <vitesse@juno.com>
Subject: Re: International drivers license
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:25:03 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ironic that you make the post about international driver's license- I
did not receive the spam that you mention.  I have however, just
returned home in the last 15 minutes from the American Automobile
Association in Tucker Georgia with my International Driver's Permit in
hand, in preparation for my trip to Europe( the continent) June 1st.
The cost is $10 plus passport photo's. You do NOT have to be a AAA
member to use this service.

Cheers,
Frank Underwood
Atlanta GA (well sort of....)
http://home.aol.com/funder770
'59 Ford Consul convertible
'79 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (with the big black rubber buggy bumpers)