Re: tr3 rear springs

To: richard white <rhamm@peachnet.campuscwix.net>
Subject: Re: tr3 rear springs
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:28:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
When I got my car, with the old original springs, even jacking it up by the axle
wouldn't move the axle away from the frame. When I was reassembling it, I used a
hydraulic frame tool to move the axle far enough from the frame to install the
new rubber bump stops.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm