RE: TR4A Manifold

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A Manifold
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:48:56 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Dixie :

I can't identify your header, but there were many people making parts for
these cars 20 years ago that are no longer around.

Most likely, even when the header was new, the remainder of the exhaust had
to be custom fabricated.  Since it uses a standard flange (the same size
3-cornered flange was used on some GM products), any muffler shop should
have no problem fabricating an exhaust system for it.  Or, if you really
want one of the 'off-the-shelf' exhaust systems, they should be able to make
the transition pipe for you.

Randall