Re: TRavails

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRavails
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:02:19 -0500

Joe,

I don't see the coil mentioned. It may have been changed, but if it hasn't been
changed I would put a new one in.  Your symptoms are very similar to what I had
in my CRX.  The mechanics wanted to change the electronic distributor for $200.
I decided to try the coil first for $12.  It cured the problem.

Roger Elliott