TRavails

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRavails
From: "Joe Donovan" <jdonovan@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:33:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Many thanks for all the good advice re my ignition problems and the general
reliability of the breed.

Maybe it's nuts to buy one of these things if you are a rank novice mechanic
or have the sort of job that leaves little time to work on one (both true of
me).

In any case, I'm going to bite the bullet and attempt to teach myself how to
fix stuff, which could become a happy pastime in 5-10 years when I hope to
be able to reduce my work schedule.

One follow-up question.  If I spring for the TR-6 shop manual out of the
Moss catalog, will it take me step-by-step through common repairs or will it
assume a lot of basic knowledge?

Joe Donovan
'73 TR-6 "The Beast"

(Photo attached)