Triumphs verse Wife

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphs verse Wife
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:39:23 -0800
FWIW and in addition to my previous email on same subject:
 1. My wife has two horses and two buggies for them to pull. I try to make
time for her to do things with them. I accompany her to "horse things".
2. From the time I get home from work until I go to bed, I give 100% of my
time to my wife and three small kids. I spend more time with my kids than
anyone I know.
     Bill Brewer