Canadians - help!

Subject: Canadians - help!
From: Jim <caldwel1@intranet.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:29:36 -0500

I really need some advice on how to get a TR7 motor and transmission
from Kentucky into Ontario and here's the catch - they are uncrated.

I have never done anything like this before and am really at a
loss as to how to proceed.

I am hoping that someone can recommend someone or some company
that will get the stuff from there to here (hopefully at a not
too expensive price).

Any one out there with pointers - or do I have to rent a UHaul
truck and go get them myself?

If so, what do I need in order to get them over the border with
a minimum of hassle from Customs?

TIA

Jim