Re: Canadians - help!

To: triumphs@mcleodusa.net
Subject: Re: Canadians - help!
From: VK0216@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:46:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thats right.  Many of the forms required relate to conforming to EPA issues.
As I recall, however, if the vehicle is 25 or more years old, you dont have
to conform but you must be able to prove at the border, the car is 25 years
or older.  The Customs inspector compared the Canadien title and the door
plate to make sure the vin numbers and Manufacturer date coincided with
whether the vehicle was 25 years old as I recall.
You must then, upon returning from your state, pass your local EPA
inspections....thanks Virg