RE: TR3 Throttle Linkage

To: "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Throttle Linkage
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:29:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Geo,

I saw the other replies.... good advice... but can add one other
thing that might be causing the problem.  Back in January, when I
put my rebuilt carbs back together... I cleaned up the long and
short rod and the whole setup.  I found the springs on 2 of the
rod ends to be broken and therefore not "holding onto" the peg
very well.  I bought a new short rod and put the 2 good springs
in the long rod.

Hope this helps

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA