RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:26:17 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"

Does rec.autos.makers.triumph exist, or are you joking? I have checked
periodically for such a newsgroup, and found none. If I had found such
a newsgroup, then I certainly would not have proposed that we start
another one.

FYI, my newsgroup proposal was in no way intended as an expression of
dissatisfaction with the good work that you have been doing on behalf
of the LBC community. Keep up the good work!

-Mark
 1954 TR2 #TS2571L